Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Monday, December 18, 2006

ANAMBRA WITHOUT DR NGIGE

I am completely saddened by a couple of very negative events in Anambra State since Dr Ngige left office.Before the court decision which occassioned the demise of the era we will always remember,I alerted the good people of the State on the problems ahead of us and I am glad I did.I also tried to reason with the biased and corrupt in the judiciary,to think twice before toying with the will of the masses,but that never happened either.
My prayer was never answered,Dr Ngige was removed from office and our problems began.I recently visited my beloved State and left in disappointment because things have actually turned around towards the worse.We are not in good shape thanks to the judiciary,the unjust,and people like Dr Obi who thought erounously that governing is as easy as reading abc.
That about six members of the a State legislature can impeached a sitting governor leaves people like me in a state of bewilderment and shock.That most noble projects embarked on by Dr Ngige was abruptly discontinued is sad and pathetic.
I really don't know what is in the mind of his excellency,Dr Ngige but I have began praying that the rumour of his comeback turns into reality.I have returned to blog about this and other stories of interest.God has a way of bringing men of goodwill back to continue the mission and I am delighted to feel that the sinking ship called Anambra State may be salvaged sooner,by the divine grace of God.
A lot of things have gone wrong in Anambra State but progressive minds like me can never throw in the towel because i know that our light will shine again.I know that God never let His people down.I am not here to paint a very gloomy picture.I am not here to sing praises or apportion blames.I am rather here to ask the people of Anambra State not to relent in bringing us back to the begining of our wholesome days as was witnessed during the time of my hero,Dr Chris Ngige.
May Gods will be done and may God resist through us an attempt by a handful of people to send us to the slaughter house.I love my state and my people I love even more.God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home