Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ANAMBRA PEOPLE:THE TIME IS NOW

It is becoming interesting almost on daily basis to watch political developments in Anambra State.The people are watching every moves by our politicians with keen interest and I am not going to be left out in this.After the nomination of a certain Dr Andy Ubah by the PDP,we are looking forward to the nomination process and results from other parties before we begin our blog on who will eventually carry the day in this heavily blessed State.I really don't know Dr Ubah well except that he is one of Obasanjo's cronies.I cannot say what Dr Ubah's nomination will bring to the table because I have come to the personal conclusion that in life,everyman is good and everyman is bad.At the end of the day,I will love to see a situation where the State is governed not remotedly by an external force but by someone who actually knows one or two things about sincerity,decency and honesty.Dr Andy Ubah may have some of the aforementioned qualities but the truth is that he has never been tested and he has never expressed his concerns and solutions to the bad shape of things in Anambra State.Dr Chris Ngige has been checked,tried and tested and he remains by far the most viable candidate for the position of governor in this progressive State.If Dr Ngige wins the governorship race,he will basically be succeeding himself because Anambra has been stateless since his departure.I am praying that things do not go from bad to worse in this State,though all fingers are pointing in that direction and I will tell you why.It doesn't look good when a relatively unknown individual is handpicked by others who don't know a thing about a State to contest an election in that State.It looks much worse when the external forces are even from a different tribe,zone or whatever you call it.It is a very sad development but in fairness and spirit of democracy,we should encourage anybody to run for office is he or she is duly qualified and that is why I welcome the nomination of Dr Andy Ubah if it was actually carried out in due process.I have been personally impacted by the leadership of Anambra State by Dr Chris Ngige and I represent others who saw and still see numerous things Dr Ngige did for the State.I have said in my previous blogs that I will vote for him any day and that personal conclusion and position remains firm.You may not agree with Dr Chris Ngige's agenda in Anambra State depending on your conscience and views but a least you know where he stood ninety-nine percent of the time when he was governor and this is among a true test of character in men.May we use our common sense and may we see good in others even when we don't agrre with them.May we progress positively and may we vote for common sense and men of goodwill in our elections.May we also be smart enough to spot and discourage attempts to balkanise our State by a tiny cabal who really don't have our interest at heart.Before you vote,ask yourself if you are voting for a right course and the most qualified individual.We should all avoid letting our unborn generation suffer for our mistakes,miscalculations and stupidity.Let us support and encourage folks like Dr Chris Ngige to come out and lead.Let us discourage attempts by disgruntled folks to use scare tactics on people who courageously opt to stand on the side of the common man.May God bless our State,our Country and all men of good will.Please support the agenda of DR CHRIS NGIGE. Thanks.Very humbly and sincerely,Pat Ezeadichie (usa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home