Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Friday, May 19, 2006

THIRD TERM: OUR VICTORY.

I commend the recent tone of the president and I can sense his efforts to focus on things that unite us in place of things that divide us. The defeat of the third term agenda is simply a victory to commonsense and the efforts of those members of the national assembly who pitched their tent with the common man and vehemently refused to be bribed. This a major victory for most Nigerians and a very healthy development in our efforts to nurture and sustain democracy.May God continue to guide and protect this wonderful and unique Country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home