Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

IGBOS AND THE PRESIDENCY.

04.05.2006 21:01The only road that leads to the Igbo peoples dream of the presidency is being truthful and honest.The last time I checked,I could only find a handful of Igbo people who are really in touch with reality.How can we clamour for presidency when there is lot of greed,disunity and lack of decency among us.We make ourselves the laughing stock of other tribes because we can never seperate our individual love of money from a genuine desire to champion a cause or agenda.Our perception of wealth,the persistent urge to acquire wealth and our disgraceful and undying penchant for money has always succeeded in depriving us of any meaningful relevance and trust in Nigeria,and this is a complete fact.It is never too late for us begin by being truthful to ourselves, by appointing the most selfless Igbo people as our leaders because our present leaders have woefully failed us.We can never achieve anything if we have people who are in leadership by way of pretense.I love my people but I honestly envy other tribal leaders because they have studied the igboman and know how to manipulate him.
very sincerely,
Pat Ezeadichie(usa)
N/b ...respond to my blogs via patohimself@aim.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home