Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NIGERIA & THIRD TERM AGENDA.

Third term or whatever you call it can only be realistic in a deeply corrupt and morally bankrupt society like ours in Nigeria.Anybody here in the United States who has the nerves to promote,sell or encourage the idea is not only ridiculed but seen as a product of shame and evil.I have never seen where the wishes and expectations of the people are not only toyed with but neglected by the ignorant few,like in Nigeria. We should all establish and sustain a system where it will be practically impossible for anybody to have the guts to promote this kind of idea,even when bribed in the millions.The third term agenda should be sold and promoted only in a certified retarded country whose name is not Nigeria.Anybody who clamours for this "third term" thing is indirectly indicating that we are so backward that we must rely on the ingenuity of one man or perish,which is another way of saying that all Nigerians are fool. I now resent anything that goes by the name "third term",though i am afraid it may become a reality only in Nigeria.We succussfully make ourselves fools in Africa if we have the same system in Nigeria that we fight very hard to discourage in Africa which is dictatorship.I am not a soothsayer but I can see that some leaders are foolishly toying with this silly dictatorship idea even in Nigeria,which is so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home