DR NGIGE:CRITICS STILL CRYING WOLF.
It is amazing that some people are still determined to ridicule Dr Ngige even after days of respectfully leaving office.A legacy has been made,huge stones turned and a new chapter opened in Anambra State and there is nothing any reasonable and progressive minded Anambrarian can do than to thank God for His mercies on us,through Ngige.It is simply childish and silly for us to read every meaning in what people say or do.Sometimes it helps to just sit down and acknowledge the good deeds of men,even when you don't agree with the way they emerge.I am not interested in how Ngige got here because we have had past leaders who were duly elected but shamefullly left without achieving nothing,but I am here to acknowledge the emergence of a good man who pitched his tent with the masses which is not only rare but very rewarding in the long run.We should stop this senseless bashing of the transparent and celebrate when there is enough reasons to do so.Dr Ngige has come and gone and I will vote for him whenever and wherever.
Sincerely,
Pat Ezeadichie(usa).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home