RE: IGBO;THE FINAL BATTLE(Part 2)
The article by Rudolf Okonkwo is well researched but lack any sense of direction.I was born during the biafran era and have experienced certain difficulties most ibo people have experienced.However,I denounce any attempt to be incited by anybody or group of people on what to do about the plight of my beloved people.
I personally feel for the ibos but as a child of God,i will pray for peace and prosperity and also hope that God in His infinite mercies will let the ibo people have able leaders who are truly ready to argue the case for our peaceful emancipation,if that is the case and i will tell you why.
Two years ago in Massachusetts,I came in contact with an individual named Rudolf Okonkwo,an Iboman who happened to be the writer of the nonsense in the name of the article I am responding to.I was looking for a job as a residential counselor and was asked by a friend to ask this writer for a reference.I contacted Mr Rudolf Okonkwo for a reference because he was a director who could instanlty give me the job and what happened...he turned a fellow iboman down.By God's grace,I eventually got the same jobs a few days after but not without learning a great lesson about the hypocrisy and fakery that surround some ibo people.
Here we are,crying everyday about how badly we are being treated and yet refuse vehemently to assist our fellow people in time of need.I am not happy about the way we are being denied of certain things but I am also aware of the greed and internal feud that exist among our leaders.I would love to see an ibo president but even an optimist like me know how difficult it may be because the Ibos unlike the other tribes are not united in anyway,shape or form.the sad reality here is that for our leaders to be respected and followed,they must start from their domain and that is not the case...look at what is happening in the eastern states.I will only respect the leaders who talk the talk and walk the walk like the Ngiges and kalus.
I refuse to be swayed by emotional articles by the likes of Rudolf Okonkwo,should be writing about ways of dealing with greed and recklessness on the part of our leaders instead of delving into things we have all read in our history books.It is about time,the Ibos stopped playing the victim and move on.I have moved on and I know that some ibo people are sick and tired of reading biased aerticles by Rudolf Okonkwo and his folks. N/B..DEAR READERS,THE ABOVE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN BY ME IN RESPONSE TO AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY ONE RUDOLF OKONKWO PROBABLY WITH THE PURPOSE OF PITCHING ONE TRIBE AGAINST THE OTHER.THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN ATTEMPT TO INCITE WHICH I DO NOT LIKE.NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY HAS COME OF AGE,SO WE SHOULD ALL ABHORE RIDICULOUS AND MISINFORMED ARTICLES.I ALSO HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH THIS WRITER WHO TO ME DOES NOT PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES.THANKS.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home