Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

DR CHRIS NGIGE AND FATE

Followers of interesting events must be amazed at some of God's wonders to the helpless and hopeless in Anambra state of Nigeria.
There have been instances in the past where God used others to answer our prayers but ironically the devil trick us into this unfortunate state where we slander and persecute those who are willing to put their dignity and lives on the line for us.This is sad and pathetic!
Anambra state has not and will never be the same since Dr chris Ngige took over the mantle of leadership.I cannot recall any governor of eastern origin who has done more than what Dr Ngige has done within this very short period.For the first time in 25 years,the people of Anambra State have found a governor whose tent is firmly pitched in their corner and who is willing to go where the people want him to.There is the existence of fate and I have seen this in Anambra State through the emergence and ordeals of Dr
Chris Nwabueze Ngige and other men of goodwill who are harrassed and persecuted almost on daily basis due to their resolve and
determination to lessen the frustration and suffering of our people.You can say or write all kind of negative things about men
like Dr Chris Ngige but one thing i know is that posterity will judge him well,in terms of what he has managed to achieve for the good people of Anambra State,even with the very little resources he
has.Fate has a way of making us unable to appreciate the good things we have until they are gone.
I recently traveled to Anambra State and saw something different
from the evil things enemies of progress write or say about this man of conscience and one of the few good men we have in our society today.I saw good and well constructed roads,I saw normalcy
and peace in Anambra State,I observed that our people are comfortable with the way things are run and I saw a governor who is at peace with himself.I saw these things and wonder when the blind among us will see!
Governor Ngige,this is not only your time but ours.Thank you for the thoughtful things you have done for the good people of Anambra State and thank you for setting a legacy we will remember will pride and thank you for being yourself.
Sincerely,
Pat Ezeadichie(USA).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home