Nigeria is a very beautiful,dominant and progressive country in the western part of Africa.Nigeria has the largest concentration of black people in the world,among other interesting attributes.I am here to let you see developments,news and issues about Nigeria in my eyes.If there is anything you want to know or learn about Nigeria,please let me know and i will help.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Adieu Stella Obasanjo

You came honorably and left honorably,
You were a courageous mother and wife.
You represented what a woman should be
You died just like every mortal.

You are now at peace with your creator,
You are resting in the Almighty lord.
You are at peace with your creator and
You are protected by Him and not us.

I never met you but I have read about you,
I never saw you but I saw your heart.
I never listened to negative comments because
I never will stop my respect for you,even in death.

I thank God for the life you lived,
I thank God for the woman in you.
I thank God for the mother in you,
I thank God that you are resting.

May your beautiful soul rest in peace.
Adieu our First Lady.
Adieu Mrs Stella Obasanjo.